CBD is generally considered safe for adults, children and pets. The most common side effect is dry mouth, which can be avoided by taking CBD with plenty of liquids.
Each person’s needs and dosage will be different depending on body weight, metabolism rate and what they are taking it for. According to CBD Oil Review, the serving standard is 25mg of CBD once or twice daily to maintain overall good health and wellness.
Each oil is derived from a different part of the plant.
- Hemp Seed Oil or Hemp Seed Extract comes from the seeds of the hemp plant. The FDA has approved Hemp Seed Oil/Hemp Seed Extract for infusion in foods and beverages.
- CBD Oil comes from the flowers, leaves and stalks. Often CBD Oil is referred to as Hemp Oil or Hemp Extract. Each has different benefits but CBD Oil (or Hemp Oil/Hemp Extract) is found to contain over 500 beneficial compounds. The FDA has not approved CBD Oil/Hemp Oil/Hemp Extract for infusion in foods and beverages.
Yes…and no. The Farm Bill removed Hemp for the Controlled Substances Act.
- The Farm Bill allowed states to regulate the production of Hemp and to enforce laws that are
stricter than the Farm Bill.
- So, while Hemp is federally approved, states can individually prohibit its production or retail
sale of hemp-derived CBD.
- As of July 10, 2019, twenty-three states have passed legislation that support the retail sale of